Sample Regional Produce
Make your way around the Fitzroy Pavilion and surrounds to sample delicious food and wine from a variety of top-notch regional producers. There will be great produce to delight your tastebuds. Be sure to check out:
- Cowra Tourism (stand 328) will have – olive oils, vinegars, rubs, honey, eggs, lettuce, pickles, hot sauces, figs, olive oils, wines and more.
- Grumpy’s Ginger Beer (stand 314) – Grumpy’s Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic) is naturally brewed using local, fresh and natural ingredients. Available in Original, Chilli, Ginger Lime & Bitters and Blueberry.
- Jim’s Jerky (stand 305) – 7x flavoured jerky and 5x flavoured billtong.
- Kick Ice Cocktails (stand 313) – Kick ice cocktails mixes.
- Mobius Distilling Co (stand 304) – Spirits: Vodka, Gin, Apple Pie Liqueur.
- Planet Macadamia (stand 78) – Macadamia and almonds, sugar and cinnamon coated, natural, salt and savoury nuts.
- Sugar and Spice Gourmet Foods (stand 310) – rocky road, sauces, salami, jerky, spices and rubs.
- Tumut River Brewing Co (stand 316) – Craft beer from Tumut Snowy Mountains.
- Visit Riverina (stand 311) will have boutique beers wines and spirits as well as honey, olives, olive oil, preserves, fruits and vegetables, black garlic and bushfoods.
- Visit Wangaratta (stand 317) will have its famous King Valley popcorn.